My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Lets face it, there are a lot of options for buying online and in-store, selling the same guitars and gear we sell. From the big box retailers to other boutique guitar shops like ours, to the myriad of private sellers on ebay and reverb. Why should you buy from Acoustic Vibes Music? Here are some reasons we think AVM should be your go-to for all things acoustic!
1. Everything you see on our website is in Stock ready to ship. We don't use stock photographs of generic instruments. We take our own pictures of the actual instruments you see listed in our shop. Every week, we get several calls from customers that had bad experiences with a big online website that took their order and their money only to find out it is on backorder for months. Our inventory online is updated daily, so you know if you buy it, we have it here, ready to go! Hard to believe, right?
2. We are a brick and mortar store: Our instruments aren't ordered in bulk, stacked up in boxes in some warehouse. We are a real honest to goodness authentic guitar store. Our experienced and dedicated staff meticulously maintain the perfect humidity and condition of every instrument we sell. That means brand new strings and a professional setup to your specs before it leaves the door. We love what we do... really!
3. Every instrument is setup to your specifications. When you place an order with us, we call you to discuss your playing style and string preference before we ship it to you or pick up. Most of our customers can't believe how much we care about customer service and getting the instrument paying perfectly for you when it arrives.
4. No Hassle 48 Hour trial Period: If you cannot come into the shop to try your guitar before you buy, we will ship it to you to give you a couple days to try it out and make sure it is everything you had hoped. If you keep it, great! If not, send it back, no questions asked. We never charge a restocking fee, but we will deduct the round trip shipping expenses we incur sending and returning the guitar to us. That's only fair. We know you will agree this is a great way to buy a guitar online. (We assume the guitar will come back in the same condition we sent it to you of course)
5. Every instrument comes with a case! Probably the number one question we get on a daily basis is: "Does it come with a case?" I am not sure why a certain unnamed very large Guitar seller we all know has pulled the "oh you wanted a case with that?" scam for so long. All of the manufacturers (with the exception of some of the beginner and lower prices instruments) ship the guitars to us with a case included in the price. If you buy from us, a case is never extra- guaranteed!
6. Expedited shipping- We use Fedex or UPS shipping. In most cases, we ship free. Shipping a guitar that is about 25 pounds, with a large box can be expensive, but getting it to you quickly and making you happy, makes it worth it to us. Some stores ship your instrument by the slowest cheapest method available. We try to get your new instrument to you in 3-4 days, clear across the US from us, and in many cases-- 2 days if you are closer to Arizona, for no extra charge.
7. Knowledgeable staff. We have 3 certified luthiers currently working in the front and back of the shop. All of our staff is certified and trained by the manufacturers we represent and pretty much everyone here is a graduate from a multi year luthier (guitar building) training school, If you aren't sure what to buy, our staff has the understanding of the manufacturers and guitars we carry to help you get the perfect instrument.
8. We service what we sell. We are a C.F. Martin certified warranty repair center and a Taylor Guitars service center, as well as certified to repair all the brands we sell. We have a very busy and highly trained repair staff, here full time to service and take care of any repair or adjustment your purchase may need. If you need warranty work in the future, we will be there for you! If you need to bring in a repair please make an appointment.
9. You get what you pay for.
What we learned is that our customers are interested in premium service and a quality buying experience. Paying for professional top quality staff, investing in actual inventory and providing outstanding customer service isn't always cheap. That doesn't mean we won't give you the best price we can, but we value quality, and quality is guaranteed from us. We are in this for the long haul and will be there for you in the future.
We provide the best experience buying a guitar you will ever have- Read our online reviews and you will see our customers love us. We invite you to join the Acoustic Vibes Music family and see for yourself. Happy playing!